Supporting our Avionics Partners
with our Safety Critical Software Development Expertise
With its widespread but complementary technology know-how and cross-industry experience, ICterra offers both Turnkey and Time & Material Software and System Engineering Services in Avionics with norm-compliant development process, full traceability and documentation.
ICterra is competent in complex, safety-critical software development activities. These fully support the RTCA DO-178C standard as a guideline in avionic systems.
Whether seeking a partner, a total solution, or complementary engineering expertise, ICterra Avionics delivers value-added results.
- =Developing Software Packages for Digital Cockpits and further Avionics Systems up to DAL-A
- =Independent Verification & Validation according to V Model
- =Onshore and Nearshore Dedicated, Self Managed Teams
- =Mastering «Best Practice» Toolset
- =Flexibility to Scale Up And Down at Important Milestones
What we offer?
- =Model-based Development
- =Design and code development according to software DAL Level constraints
- =Safety Critical Embedded Software Development (LRU Level)
- =Safety Critical Integration Software Development (System Level)
- = Independent Software Test Services
- =System Engineering (Requirement Management)
- =System Test Engineering (Validation and Verification)
- = Unique Software Application and Tool Development
- =ILS and Technical Documentation
- =Engineering Consultancy, Training
- =Strategic cooperation for local and international projects
We believe your challenge will lead us to a success story.
We share our expertise.
A New Era in Aviation, Smart “Urban Air Mobility”
January 21, 2019 | Avionics