Leading European IT services company has more than 100.000 employee
Operational L2 & L3 software support and maintenance
- Time & Material
- 2019 -
- =Reduce operational expense associated with maintaining 12*5 maintenance and support operations
- =Improve quality of services and decrease L2 support cost simultaneously in a short timeframe
- =Built a dedicated centralized service desk to support and manage client application (L2, L3) and requirements in an SLA based managed services model.
- =Conducted a knowledge transfer and project transition phase to ensure all ICterra support resources have sufficient access, knowledge and confidence to provide a seamless user experience.
- =Create a knowledgebase from scratch to increase quality of services.
- =Adopted process efficiency driven ITIL framework
- =Provides application maintenance & support (L2, L3) service as a package. It increases product quality and employee productivity.
- =Define new and business-critical KPI data which is necessary to track performance and quality of service
- =Extensive increase in SLA and customers satisfaction rate within 3 months
- KSLA score has increased from 90s to 99s.
- KCustomers satisfaction rate has increased from 4’s to upper 4,7
- =30% reduction in ticket resolution time, major decrease in total support cost by providing package application support, complete knowledgebase, ITIL driven polices, automating of information processing, professional and proactive business approach.
- =Transition has been completed within 2 months
- =Employee onboarding process decreased from months to days by creating complete knowledge base and efficient communication channel and policies.
- =Support strategic decision making process by providing accurate performance & KPI monitoring and management to make right investment between human resources, infrastructure and teams