We provide trusted software solutions on-time
Our goal is to provide high quality solutions and services to our customers effectively and efficiently in line of our mission
“Excellence in Software Engineering”.
We have an INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM based on our strong corporate culture and CMMI Level-3, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001…
Management System Policy
Satisfaction of our employees, our suppliers, our business partners, our shareholders, environment and society in cooperation with them are ensured in legal framework.
Continuous improvement of all our processes is our main and indispensable duty. We are all responsible for the quality of the work that we performed.
The most important determiner of our quality is the knowledge and skills of our employees. We achieve sustainable success by combining and raising our creative and innovative efforts with team spirit.
Management and protection of all our valuable information in respect of confidentiality, integrity and availability, and supporting business continuity are our main understanding.
Clean, healthy and safe working environment where we will be happy, coherent and efficient is one of our most important assets.
It is our common responsibility to reduce the environmental impact of all our activities, and to prevent environmental pollution, by reducing the consumption of energy and natural resource and ensuring recycle of our waste.
Process Approach &
Our Management System is consist of well-defined processes covering all managerial and technical activities for all of our services.
As a “Learning Organization”, contribution of experiences to the improvement of organizational processes is very important for us…
We do plans for improvement and apply them, by taking into account all the elements of the processes: “methods – tools & technologies – people”.
Quality Management System
Our Quality Management System, we’ve established based on CMMI Development and ISO 9001 standard, offers us a powerful infrastructure to maximize the success of our project activities and services, and the satisfaction of all our stakeholders:
- All projects and engineering services are managed through similar approaches by our well defined organizational processes.
- New methodologies and tools are integrated to our system to ensure the execution of our engineering processes more effectively and efficiently.
- Performance of processes are clear and visible against measurable goals to plan and implement the improvements and effective corrective and preventive actions on time.
- Our employees are aligned with our processes, more motivated and in harmony with each other.
The compliance of our Organizational Management System with CMMI-Development V1.3 Level-3 was confirmed for the first time with the appraisal completed on April 15, 2016. And sustainment of the compliance was re-appraised by the evaluation completed on April 12, 2019.
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification, which was obtained for the first time on February 6, 2014, is renewed as a result of the audits conducted each year.
Environmental Management System
Even we have few environmental risks as a software engineering company, we see any small action done for the future of the earth and the life on it, as a major contribution …
Our main goal is;
- Spreading the awareness of sustainable environment, by the contribution of all our stakeholders;
- Reducing environmental pollution by waste management and supporting recycling;
- Minimizing environmental impacts, by control of energy and natural resource consumption…
The scope of the Environmental Management System of ICterra which operates in the field of Software Engineering, involves all the activities carried out at the headquarter facility located at ODTÜ Teknokent. The system is compliant with ISO 14001: 2015 and based on Turkish Environmental Legislation and related regulations.
The ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Certification, which was received for the first time on 20 May 2015, is renewed as a result of the audits conducted each year.
Information Security Management System
By the Information Security Management System, based on the ISO 27001 standard, we aim
- managing and preserving of all valuable information that we have or entrusted, in terms of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility,
- minimizing information security risks,
- ensuring business continuity,
- handling the information security practices systematically,
- ensuring compliance with the related laws, regulations and contractual terms,
- creating a sense of trust for all our stakeholders….
We renew our ISO 27001 Information Security Management System Certification that we received for the first time on 24 June 2015, as a result of the audits conducted each year.
Besides we have “National and NATO Confidential” Classified Facility Security Certificates, since January 2015.